Making your Own MOD
So, now that you know a little bit about how mods work, its time to make some muic!
Before you get started, make sure that Scream Tracker is installed, and that you have
a sample or two to work with. You can download these from my sample page
- Open up Scream Tracker. You should set the instrument directory to where
your samples are stored for ease of use later. To do this, press Shift-F9 and enter
the directory name under "Instrument Dir"
- Press F3 to go to the sample list screen
- On the space for instrument #1, press enter to load a sample
- Go to the directory where the samples are stored (You shouldn't have to do this
if you set the directory in step 1)
- Move the cursor over the sample you want, and press enter to load it as instrument #1
Web Page Created by Dustin Baerg and Andrew van den Hoven
Copyright © 1998
This Page Last Updated: February 1, 1998